Have you heard that Open Houses are dead?
That they dont work anymore?
We disagree and here are 5 reasons why
- Advertising an open house on a newly listed home or hoe that has had a recent status or price change generates hype around the house.
- Every time we advertise an open house in our MLS, it gets pushed out to any buyers who are searching for that house with those parameters on all websites like Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com so the house is seen by more potential buyers in all of the places they are looking
- An open house creates a sense of urgency. Often times savvy realtors and buyers will want to get out to see the house prior to the open house to avoid competition
- Open houses are the best way to gauge the markets response to your home and get feedback
- A great agent will invite your neighbors to the open house to give even more exposure to your home. So often a neighbor will have a friend who is looking in the neighborhood they can tell about it!